[cifs-protocol] [MS-SAMR] SamrSetInformationUser2 over an authenticated DCERPC connection [119040819792364]

Andreas Schneider asn at samba.org
Wed Apr 10 18:53:21 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, April 10, 2019 6:46:46 PM CEST Obaid Farooqi wrote:
> Hi Andreas:

Hi Obaid,

> Looks like 02_systemLibraryDTC...zip did not upload properly.
> Can you please rename this file and try uploading again?

it took me a while to find out that the file drop has a 50MB file limit. So
I've split it in two files and used tar.xz which has a better compression rate
than zip so the files are under 50MB.

It finally uploaded, I hope you can extract it. If not I could upload 7z files
which should also have a better compression.

Best regards,

	Andreas

Andreas Schneider                      asn at samba.org
Samba Team                             www.samba.org
GPG-ID:     8DFF53E18F2ABC8D8F3C92237EE0FC4DCC014E3D