[cifs-protocol] [REG:116102714860334] Active Directory RID-Set Object Attributes

Obaid Farooqi obaidf at microsoft.com
Mon Oct 31 20:38:33 UTC 2016

Hi Clive:
We have finished our investigation on your inquiries.
The attribute  RID-Used-Pool is not used in any version of windows.

I have filed a bug against the Ms-ADA3 document to reflect this info.
Please let me know if this does not answer your question.
Also please let me know if you have any other question.

Regards,
Obaid Farooqi
Escalation Engineer | Microsoft

Exceeding your expectations is my highest priority.  If you would like to provide feedback on your case you may contact my manager at ramagane at Microsoft dot com