[cifs-protocol] [REG:115030312463847] Re: [MS-KILE] "View effective Access - Parameter is incorrect" -- Issue re TGS-REQ (S4U2Self)

Obaid Farooqi obaidf at microsoft.com
Mon Apr 13 11:26:53 MDT 2015

Hi Andrew,
I have filed a TDI to document the SPN requirement.
I'll continue to explore the difference between behaviors when DC is Samba and will update you.

Regards,
Obaid Farooqi
Escalation Engineer | Microsoft

Exceeding your expectations is my highest priority.  If you would like to provide feedback on your case you may contact my manager at nkang at Microsoft dot com