[cifs-protocol] [MS-SMB2] 3.3.5.22.1 NT_STATUS_REQUEST_NOT_ACCEPTED?

Sebastian Canevari Sebastian.Canevari at microsoft.com
Fri Oct 25 13:10:05 MDT 2013

Hi Volker,

I need you to please run the t.cmd file that I am attaching (rename t.txt to t.cmd) so I can collect some ETW traces from the server 2012.

1.	Rename the attached file as t.cmd
2.	Save it to a folder in your server
3.	Start a  network capture
4.	Open a command prompt with administrator privileges
5.	Get to the t.cmd folder and type: t.cmd srvon
6.	Reproduce the issue
7.	Type t.cmd srvoff
8.	Stop the network capture

Please send me the cab file and the new network capture (I know it will look very similar to the one I have but the new timestamps are gonna be very useful).

Thanks!

Sebastian

Sebastian Canevari | Escalation Engineer | US-CSS Developer Support Core (DSC) Protocol Team
P +1 469 775 7849
One Microsoft Way, 98052, Redmond, WA, USA http://support.microsoft.com