[cifs-protocol] Where is account lockout and password expiry described in the docs?

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Thu Oct 17 15:15:03 MDT 2013

On Thu, 2013-10-17 at 20:33 +0000, Sebastian Canevari wrote:
> Yeah, sure....usually click reply all... probably missed it today.
>
> So, does that article answer your questions? If so, I'll start checking with the PG on how and what needs to be documented in ADTS.

Not entirely, because I need clarification on how Kerberos is handled,
and I need clarification on exactly what attributes to read/modify in
what way.  The SAMR reference seems to be the closest clue.

Also, how should the previous password be handled in both cases?

Samba Developer, Catalyst IT                   http://catalyst.net.nz