[cifs-protocol] Where is account lockout and password expiry described in the docs?

Sebastian Canevari Sebastian.Canevari at microsoft.com
Thu Oct 17 14:33:19 MDT 2013

Yeah, sure....usually click reply all... probably missed it today.

So, does that article answer your questions? If so, I'll start checking with the PG on how and what needs to be documented in ADTS.

Sebastian Canevari | Escalation Engineer | US-CSS Developer Support Core (DSC) Protocol Team
P +1 469 775 7849
One Microsoft Way, 98052, Redmond, WA, USA http://support.microsoft.com