[cifs-protocol] [REG:113103010905266] Behaviour of UF_LOCKOUT compared with UF_PASSWORD_EXPIRED

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Wed Nov 6 00:46:36 MST 2013

On Tue, 2013-11-05 at 22:43 +0000, Edgar Olougouna wrote:
> Andrew,
> Just a quick ping to re-iterate the request for debugging traces.
> I will be happy to investigate and clarify the observed behavior.

If you can run the smbtorture command yourself, that would be great, but
otherwise I'll try to get to it by the end of the week.  I do apologise
for being all hot and then cold on this, as you would understand I've
been swamped with other things.

For the moment I'm just masking the lockout flag back out in SAMR.

You might be amused to know I'm currently writing slides about our
recent fun with Backup for an internal company talk, to show what great
things we can do and challenges we face when doing interoperability
work.