[cifs-protocol] Has Password history check (N-2) gone away in 2012R2?

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Wed Dec 4 21:02:42 MST 2013

I've been updating our rpc.samr.passwords.badpwdcount test.

My servers were both installed from scratch, with defaults etc.  Of
course, or own tests or even policies may have changed things - we do
try and set up password history in our tests however.

What I've noticed is that the 'Password history check (N-2)' check
described here, doesn't seem to work any more:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc780271%28v=ws.10%29.aspx

Before I dig further, can you confirm it is expected to remain a
feature?