[cifs-protocol] [REG:112080864018345] SMB3 encryption over multiple requests

Edgar Olougouna edgaro at microsoft.com
Thu Aug 23 14:05:45 MDT 2012

Metze,

In order to track document bugs properly, I will be following up on these new questions in two separate cases. I will start a new thread for each case:
112082370902333 SMB3 encryption of SESSION_SETUP (for reauth/or channel binding) and TREE_CONNECT
112082371227089 SMB3 encryption and Oplock/Lease break notifications

Thanks,
Edgar