[cifs-protocol] userParameters attribute

Hongwei Sun hongweis at microsoft.com
Mon Oct 10 14:42:09 MDT 2011

Andrew,

   We finally finished the update for the userParameter attribute as we discussed in the IO Lab.    The following updates are made to the document set:

1.  2.345  MS-ADA3

	2.345   Attribute userParameters
	This attribute specifies parameters of the user and is set aside for use by applications. Terminal
	servers use this attribute to store session configuration data for the user. For more information, see
	[MS-TSTS]. Microsoft Callback Control Protocol [MS-CBCP] also uses this attribute to retrieve the
	callback configuration options for the user.

2.   We added a section in MS-CBCP for the layout of the first 96 bytes used by the MS-CBCP.   Please see the attached PDF file for the section added.

Thanks!

Hongwei