[cifs-protocol] [REG: 111060784988397] RE: joining domain with IPv6 client

Hongwei Sun hongweis at microsoft.com
Wed Jun 8 23:05:57 MDT 2011

Tridge,

   I am running out of time.  I didn't get a chance to open the new trace.  But I am not surprised that the problem is not fixed.   The error is showing pretty clearly in the previous trace too.   I believe that Edagr can continue to trace it down more deeply.

Edgar,

   Please go to this instruction point in the previous trace directly ( !tt 3BB940000041 ).  It will directly take you to the beginning of the function of querying Dns for IPv6 family.   This function is returning WSANO_DATA.   From there, you can know where to set break points in the new trace.

Thanks!

Hongwei