[cifs-protocol] Status: SRX091112600382 [MS-GPOL] - OI and CI flags on every ACL entries

Bill Wesse billwe at microsoft.com
Thu Jan 28 09:54:50 MST 2010

Good day Matthieu. Please note that my colleague Sebastian is out of the office for the next few days. In the interim, I will be your contact. Thanks in advance for your patience!

I have reviewed the case, and want to make sure I address any open questions. My current read indicates we haven't answered the below question. Could you confirm this is the case, and advise me of any other open questions you have?

And last but not least question, it seems that GPMC wants to have OI and CI flags on every ACL entries; is it due to the presence of the "SDDL_AUTO_INHERITED">control in the SDDL?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Bill Wesse
MCSE, MCTS / Senior Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM
8055 Microsoft Way
Charlotte, NC 28273
Email:	billwe at microsoft.com
Tel: 	+1(980) 776-8200