[cifs-protocol] RE: [Pfif] erroneous references to little-endian (SRX090617600092)

Bill Wesse billwe at microsoft.com
Wed Jun 17 15:26:05 GMT 2009

Good morning Mr. French. Thank you for reporting the OS and NOS string documentation shortcomings in [MS-SMB2].

I have created case SRX090617600092 for your comments concerning that, and expect to begin work on this later today, or tomorrow morning at the latest.

I confirm that a documentation change is currently pending (work in progress) against the raw ('Implicit NTLM') NTLMSSP buffer content. I will be glad to update you when we have the final text ready.

Regards,
Bill Wesse
MCSE, MCTS / Senior Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM
8055 Microsoft Way
Charlotte, NC 28273
TEL:  +1(980) 776-8200
CELL: +1(704) 661-5438