[cifs-protocol] RE: [Pfif] Microsoft Client tool expectatations

Hongwei Sun hongweis at microsoft.com
Mon Sep 22 21:31:12 GMT 2008

Andrew,

   Does this  mean that you cannot duplicate the issue any more ?   Can you give us some clarification at your earliest convenience ?   The only information I have been using for my investigation  is winxp-aduc-fail.cap attached in your original e-mail ?  Is it still relevant ?

Thanks

Hongwei  Sun - Sr. Support Escalation Engineer
DSC Protocol  Team, Microsoft
hongweis at microsoft.com
Tel:  469-7757027 x 57027