[cifs-protocol] RE: SRX080909600334: [MS-APDS] Backing store and policy application information

Bill Wesse billwe at microsoft.com
Fri Sep 19 16:30:02 GMT 2008

Good morning again Andrew. I am near to completion with my investigation, and expect to provide you with the results for your review on Monday.

Once we are at the point of having the necessary information, I will file appropriate documentation change requests.

Regards,
Bill Wesse
MCSE / Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM
8055 Microsoft Way
Charlotte, NC 28273
TEL:  +1(980) 776-8200
CELL: +1(704) 661-5438