[cifs-protocol] Re: SMB_COM_TRANSACTION_SECONDARY wct wrong for TRANS2

Thu Sep 11 17:33:29 GMT 2008

Hi, Sebastian!

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 10:17:01AM -0700, Sebastian Canevari wrote:
> If you need to request a change in the draft, the best way
> to request a change would be at:
>
> Active IETF Working Groups
> http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/wg-dir.html
> If you find errors, please notify ietf-web at ietf.org.
>

> However, I did forward the request (after verifying it) to
> our product group so they can take it under consideration
> when writing the CIFS doc.

Ok, let me rephrase the case: 2.2.12 of [MS-SMB].pdf refers
to the CIFS docs on the web, which I referred to.
[MS-SMB].pdf under this phrasing is not correct in
describing the errors regarding
SMB_COM_TRANSACTION2_SECONDARY requests as stated in my
original question.

Shall I make a new case out of this?

Volker