[cifs-protocol] RE: ANR and anr==andrew

Edgar Olougouna edgaro at microsoft.com
Thu Sep 11 14:36:53 GMT 2008

Andrew,

Thank you for your request concerning the [MS-ADTS] specifications. I have created a case for this (see info below); one of my colleagues will be in touch with you soon.

SRX080911600206 - ProtoDoc 99999: PFIF: [MS-ADTS]: 3.1.1.3.1.3.3 Clarify Ambiguous Name Resolution

Best regards,

Edgar A. Olougouna
Sr. SEE, DSC Protocol Team, Microsoft | Email: edgaro at microsoft.com, Tel: +1.469.775.7189 x 57189