[cifs-protocol] RE: [Pfif] Microsoft Client tool expectatations

Edgar Olougouna edgaro at microsoft.com
Mon Sep 8 16:24:31 GMT 2008

Good morning Andrew,

Thank you for your request concerning the Windows Client tool expectations. I have created a case for this (see info below); one of my colleagues will be in touch with you.

SRX080908600475 - ProtoDoc 99999: [MS-ADTS]: Microsoft Client tool expectations

Regards,

Edgar A. Olougouna
DSC Protocol Team, Microsoft | Email: edgaro at microsoft.com | Tel: +1.469.775.7189 x 57189