[cifs-protocol] RE: SMB_COM_TRANSACTION_SECONDARY wct wrong for TRANS2

Bill Wesse billwe at microsoft.com
Sat Sep 6 21:17:17 GMT 2008

Good afternoon Volker. Thank you for your comment concerning the SMB_COM_TRANSACTION2_SECONDARY WordCount. I have created a case for you concerning this (info is below); one of my colleagues will be in touch with you.

SRX080906600253 '[MS-SMB] SMB_COM_TRANSACTION_SECONDARY TRANS2 wct'

Regards,
Bill Wesse
MCSE / Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM
8055 Microsoft Way
Charlotte, NC 28273
TEL:  +1(980) 776-8200
CELL: +1(704) 661-5438