[cifs-protocol] RE: Meaning of ACB_PWNOTREQ / UF_PASSWD_NOTREQD

Bill Wesse billwe at microsoft.com
Fri Sep 5 10:54:54 GMT 2008

Good morning Andrew. Thanks for your question. I have created the below case for you on this matter; one of my colleagues or I will take ownership of this and contact you shortly.

SRX080905600018 [MS-ADTS] 2.2.15 ADS_UF_PASSWD_NOTREQD semantics

Regards,
Bill Wesse
MCSE / Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM
8055 Microsoft Way
Charlotte, NC 28273
TEL:  +1(980) 776-8200
CELL: +1(704) 661-5438