[cifs-protocol] What are the POLICY_DOMAIN_KERBEROS_TICKET_INFO flags?

Hongwei Sun hongweis at microsoft.com
Wed Sep 3 19:54:14 GMT 2008

Andrew:

   Thanks for your suggestion.   We will add  the information about AuthenticationOptions  to [MS-KILE]  and then create a cross reference in [MS-LSAD].   We will also keep the names consistent among documents ([MS-KILE] and [MS-LSAD]) because they are basically for the same purpose.

   We appreciate your help to improve the protocol documents.

Thanks

Hongwei  Sun - Sr. Support Escalation Engineer
DSC Protocol  Team, Microsoft
hongweis at microsoft.com
Tel:  469-7757027 x 57027