[cifs-protocol] RE: LSA and trusted domains

Bill Wesse billwe at microsoft.com
Tue Sep 2 13:08:06 GMT 2008

Good morning Andrew - thank you for your questions. I have opened a new case for you concerning this (SRX080902600070 [MS-ADTS]: LSA and trusted domains overview); since I am working another case in this area for you (SRX080811600226 [MS-NRPC] 2.2.1.3.12  Trust Account Details), I have taken ownership of the new case, and will begin my investigations as soon as possible.

I will advise you of my progress by close of business tomorrow, at the latest.

Regards,
Bill Wesse
MCSE / Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM
8055 Microsoft Way
Charlotte, NC 28273
TEL:  +1(980) 776-8200
CELL: +1(704) 661-5438