[cifs-protocol] RE: List of interfaces used by Trusted domains (SRX081021600181)

Bill Wesse billwe at microsoft.com
Wed Oct 22 11:11:34 GMT 2008

You are welcome! I certainly agree concerning the encrypted packets. I will look into what can be done with this (custom component builds, of course).

Regards,
Bill Wesse
MCSE, MCTS / Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM
8055 Microsoft Way
Charlotte, NC 28273
TEL:  +1(980) 776-8200
CELL: +1(704) 661-5438