[cifs-protocol] RE: Mapping of MS-LSAD onto LDAP and DRS replications

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Wed Jul 30 04:45:36 GMT 2008

On Fri, 2008-07-25 at 06:21 -0700, Richard Guthrie wrote:
> Andrew,
>
> I wanted to follow up on our conversation regarding LSA and your
> discussion on its backing data store.

> Please review and let us know if this answers your question?

I think it does with respect the privileges (I need to spend some more
time to understand this area), but not regarding the rest of the
document.  For example, there is no link between the trusted domain
manipulation methods and the discussion in MS-ADTS of the storage of
trusted domain objects.   (where the information is for the most part
more clearly specified)

While privileges may not be stored in the directory (where are they
stored in windows?), the rest of the elements discussed in this protocol
are, as far as I know.