[cifs-protocol] Regarding [MS-KILE] 3.4.5.1 Three-Leg DCE-Style Mutual Authentication

John Dunning johndun at microsoft.com
Mon Jul 28 22:31:42 GMT 2008

Hello Andrew,
   I wanted to touch bases with you to let you know that I am researching your question. In your email you indicated that Windows XP seems to take care of the sequence numbers correctly and I wanted to make sure I understood this. Are you saying that you are only seeing this behavior with Vista? Would it be possible for you to obtain a network trace of the case where it fails; when you don't add 1 to the sequence number around line 690 of your code?

Thanks
John Dunning
Escalation Engineer Microsoft Corporation
US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM
Email: johndun at microsoft.com<mailto:johndun at microsoft.com>
Tele: (469)775-7008

We're hiring<http://members.microsoft.com/careers/search/details.aspx?JobID=A976CE32-B0B9-41E3-AF57-05A82B88383E&start=1&interval=10&SortCol=DatePosted>