[cifs-protocol] Closing: SRX080609601575 : [MS-ADA3]: 2.43 2.44 string forms of AD attributes

Bill Wesse billwe at microsoft.com
Fri Jul 18 10:17:55 GMT 2008

Good morning Andrew. I am now closing this case (clarification of special semantics on objectCategory and objectSID), as we have provided the necessary information.

I have created a new case, and submitted a document change request with respect to your comments concerning the location of information about specific attributes (text shown below).

New case:
SRX080718600028 (objectCategory/objectSid references)

Additionally, [MS-ADTS] 3.1.1.3.1.3.4 is a difficult description to follow, and could be clarified with a reference to the MSDN topic (shown below), as well as moved to [MS-ADA3].

Search Filters
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windows2000serv/reskit/distrib/dsbc_nar_ivve.mspx?mfr=true

Regards,
Bill Wesse
MCSE / Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM
8055 Microsoft Way
Charlotte, NC 28273
TEL:  980-776-8200
CELL: 704-661-5438