[cifs-protocol] RE: Answer: SRX080609601575 : [MS-ADA3]: 2.43 2.44 string forms of AD attributes

Bill Wesse billwe at microsoft.com
Wed Jul 16 12:41:41 GMT 2008

I will certainly keep the Cc: list on emails. BTW - no problem on the objectGUID format, I'll be in touch as soon as I get feedback on the suggested changes.

Regards,
Bill Wesse
MCSE / Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM
8055 Microsoft Way
Charlotte, NC 28273
TEL:  980-776-8200
CELL: 704-661-5438