[cifs-protocol] RE: Correction, assistance request: MS-DRSR EXOP_REPL_OBJ

Bill Wesse billwe at microsoft.com
Wed Jul 2 19:22:28 GMT 2008

Good afternoon Stephan. I have taken ownership of attending to your question, and expect to begin work on it by tomorrow morning. I will keep you advised!

Regards,
Bill Wesse
MCSE / Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM
8055 Microsoft Way
Charlotte, NC 28273
TEL:  980-776-8200
CELL: 704-661-5438