[cifs-protocol] RE: Secret 'last set times' doc incorrect in 2008 - 600578

Richard Guthrie rguthrie at microsoft.com
Tue Aug 26 21:21:01 GMT 2008

Andrew,

I will be working with you to resolve your issue.  I had a quick question to help with our research:

If you have a secret object with old/new secret values set.  They also both have a timestamp indicating when the values were last updated/set.  You call LsarSetSecret passing in null for new secret value and some value for old secret value.  You observe that the old secret value timestamp = ?, You observe that the new secret value timestamp = ? (Please let me know what these values are in the test you reference).

Richard Guthrie
Open Protocols Support Team
Support Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM
Tel: +1 (469) 775-7794
E-mail: rguthrie at microsoft.com
We're hiring http://members.microsoft.com/careers/search/details.aspx?JobID=A976CE32-B0B9-41E3-AF57-05A82B88383E&start=1&interval=10&SortCol=DatePosted