[cifs-protocol] RE: Request for fix to MS-PAC

Richard Guthrie rguthrie at microsoft.com
Thu Aug 14 16:26:28 GMT 2008

Ronnie,

I will be investigating your issue regarding MS-Pac and PAC_INFO_BUFFER.  I will get back with you shortly once I have completed my investigation.

Richard Guthrie
Open Protocols Support Team
Support Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM 7100 N Hwy 161, Irving, TX - 75039 "Las Colinas - LC2"
Tel: +1 469 775 7794
E-mail: rguthrie at microsoft.com
We're hiring http://members.microsoft.com/careers/search/details.aspx?JobID=A976CE32-B0B9-41E3-AF57-05A82B88383E&start=1&interval=10&SortCol=DatePosted