[cifs-protocol] RE: 600169 - RE: DCE/RPC PFC_SUPPORT_HEADER_SIGN not optional

Richard Guthrie rguthrie at microsoft.com
Wed Aug 13 15:51:14 GMT 2008

Andrew,

As per your last mail, we agree this looks like a good scenario to target for the upcoming IO lab.  As we have discussed, in order to not waste time on debugging setup while you are in the lab, we would need to work together prior to establish the correct repro environment.  Establishment of this repro would require your expertise to ensure the environment accurately reproduces this issue.

Let us know if this sounds like an acceptable action plan and we can work out the details on our next call together.

Richard Guthrie
Open Protocols Support Team
Support Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM 7100 N Hwy 161, Irving, TX - 75039 "Las Colinas - LC2"
Tel: +1 469 775 7794
E-mail: rguthrie at microsoft.com
We're hiring http://members.microsoft.com/careers/search/details.aspx?JobID=A976CE32-B0B9-41E3-AF57-05A82B88383E&start=1&interval=10&SortCol=DatePosted