[ccache] [OT] Just wanted to say thanks -- now reaching 1 million cache hits on my local machine

Peng-Yu Chen pengyu at libstarrify.so
Sun Sep 19 10:10:28 UTC 2021

Hi,

Glad to write to you and sorry for being off-topic.

I just realized today that on my local machine the ccache counter has
recorded more than 1 million cache hits:
```
  Hits:            1018856 / 1534763 (66.39 %)
```

I find human emotions a little bit hard to express properly via mere words,
at least in my own case. Yet still please take this message as my sincere
gratitude to Joel and all of you from the community for helping build such
a nice tool that helps people. :)

Best regards,
Peng-Yu Chen