[ccache] Ccache version 4.4.1 has been released
joel at rosdahl.net
Sat Sep 11 07:33:21 UTC 2021
Ccache version 4.4.1 is now available. Release archives can be found here:
- The secondary storage statistics section of “-s/--show-stats” is now shown
only if it's non-empty or with two verbose options.
- Added display of statistics counters for misses. Previously they were only
implicit in the “hits + misses” sums.
- Fixed spurious crashes when using the HTTP or Redis backend and the remote
connection hung up.
- Made sure to always store configuration origin value.
- The matching version of lld is now used for Clang.
- The standard linker is now used if IPO (LTO) is enabled.
- Disabled IPO (LTO) for MinGW toolchains since they seem to be generally
- Fixed build errors with Clang on Windows.
- Fixed .incbin test with newer binutil versions.
- Fixed basedir test suite failure when using a symlinked CWD.
- Improved output of differing text files on failure.
Contributors (in alphabetical order) to this release:
- Gregor Jasny
- Joel Rosdahl
- Orgad Shaneh
More information about the ccache