[ccache] ccache exceeding the cache size limit! -- additionnal info!

Eric Chamberland Eric.Chamberland at giref.ulaval.ca
Wed Jun 5 09:23:51 MDT 2013

Hi again,

just after I sent the previous mail, I did a "ccache -c", then "ccache
-s" now return:

cache directory                     /tmp/eric/ccache/
cache hit (direct)                     4
cache hit (preprocessed)               0
cache miss                            35
compile failed                        22
preprocessor error                     5
unsupported compiler option           74
files in cache                     24704
cache size                          32.3 Gbytes

Which is the correct size!

strange!!!

Eric