[ccache] ccache compilation under MinGW/MSys lots of undefined reference to `cc_log` messages

Jonathan Martens jonathan at snetram.nl
Tue Aug 16 16:05:55 MDT 2011

On 17-8-2011 0:02, Patrick von Reth wrote:
> The problem is that it finds zlib but I want a (static) build without
> the dependency to zlib.
> I want to use it in different setups, because it would run on every
> system Windows system I could even use a x86 build for a x64 setup,
> but the dependency to zlib x86 would be a problem
> But currently it is not possible to force ccache to use the included zlib^^

Off course it is, make sure that ./configure can not find the external
zlib, for instance by removing it from the path environment variable it
should take the included zlib.
I am not sure if you can mix and match 32 and 64 bit though.

Kind regards,

Jonathan

N.B. Please direct replies to the ccache list instead of my personal
e-mail address. Thank in advance.