[Samba] Linux Mint 21.3 client AD joined OK but no usb working

Douglas G. Oechsler doguibnu at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 17:29:24 UTC 2024

Hi Rowland!

This is my Samba AD-DC testparm. Operating System: Rocky Linux 8.9

# Global parameters
[global]
dns forwarder = 10.1.1.30
ldap server require strong auth = No
passdb backend = samba_dsdb
realm = DOMAIN.PR
workgroup = DOMAIN
rpc_server:tcpip = no
rpc_daemon:spoolssd = embedded
rpc_server:spoolss = embedded
rpc_server:winreg = embedded
rpc_server:ntsvcs = embedded
rpc_server:eventlog = embedded
rpc_server:srvsvc = embedded
rpc_server:svcctl = embedded
rpc_server:default = external
winbindd:use external pipes = true
idmap_ldb:use rfc2307 = yes
idmap config * : backend = tdb
map archive = No
vfs objects = dfs_samba4 acl_xattr

[sysvol]
read only = No

[netlogon]
path = /usr/local/samba/var/locks/sysvol/prude.pr/scripts
read only = No

Samba version:
smbd -V
Version 4.18.0

----------------------------------

At Linux Mint 21.3 side:
smbd -V
Version 4.15.13-Ubuntu

So, the link below shows the screen after Linux Mint 21.3 inside samba AD,
with 3 pen drives connected. When Linux mint is not inside AD, all devices
can be read and can access normally without errors about NTFS or something
about.

But, after inside of the AD, we get this screens:

https://imgbb.host/vNoae
https://imgbb.host/vNPbQ

Thank you!

Em sex., 22 de mar. de 2024 às 12:11, Rowland Penny via samba <
samba at lists.samba.org> escreveu:

> On Fri, 22 Mar 2024 11:30:59 -0300
> "Douglas G. Oechsler" <doguibnu at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello
> >
> > Is there permission to attach image files here in the group or only
> > images link services?
> >
> > Thanks
> >

> Sorry, but this list strips attachments, it is either 'cut & paste'
> from a terminal into a post, or if that isn't possible, post the image
> etc somewhere and provide a link.
>
> Rowland
>
> --

*Douglas Giovani Oechsler*