[Samba] Almost all print driver uploads fail

Ingo Asche foren at asche-rz.de
Mon Mar 4 19:56:09 UTC 2024

Hi,

I might have an idea: Can you have a look in the printer mangement of
your print server from the Windows side?

In the driver section there should be a column "package". I presume the
Kyocera driver has there a "true" present and all other printer drivers
a "false"?

Then this should help you:
https://community.spiceworks.com/t/do-you-trust-this-printer-print-driver-message/1011602

I have another link, too, but it is in German:
https://www.windows-faq.de/2017/05/19/point-and-print-probleme-bei-installation-von-druckertreibern-unter-windows-10/

Regards
Ingo
https://github.com/WAdama