[Samba] kcc_periodic output

Elias Pereira empbilly at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 01:32:38 UTC 2024

> There is probably nothing wrong with your log, but Firefox doesn't
> like it, it thinks it contains a virus.

I just saw now that your response ended up in spam, probably because of the
link with the log. O.o

I still receive the error in the logs:
source4/dsdb/kcc/kcc_periodic.c:790: Failed samba_kcc - NT_STATUS_IO_TIMEOUT

The strangest thing is that it occurs when the command is executed:
samba-tool dbcheck --cross-ncs --fix --yes

Could it be some object causing this error?

On Mon, Feb 12, 2024 at 4:40 PM Rowland Penny via samba <
samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 12 Feb 2024 16:20:27 -0300
> Elias Pereira via samba <samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:
>
> > hi,
> >
> > My saga continues...
> >
> > I've configured the audit log for drs_repl in smb.conf, and below is
> > the log generated.
> > https://transfer.sh/7fen4qCNIQ/drs_repl.log
> >
> > The log level was 5.
> > drs_repl:5@/var/log/samba/drs_repl.log
> >
> > Could someone take a look and help me understand the log?
> >

> There is probably nothing wrong with your log, but Firefox doesn't
> like it, it thinks it contains a virus.
>
> Rowland
>

> --

Elias Pereira