[Samba] Samba, Kerberos, Autofs: Shares get disconnected

Pluess, Tobias tpluess at ieee.org
Wed Feb 28 15:32:57 UTC 2024

Hi Rowland,

unfortunately, the DCs in use are Windows Servers, and furthermore, I don't
have access rights. I just have the right to join computers.
So therefore, I cannot run code on them, unfortunately! :-(
Maybe this is the reason why it does not work properly for me? because the
Windows AD DC is not working as expected?

Thanks,
best
Tobias