[Samba] [OT?] July update and RDP...

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Fri Sep 29 19:03:02 UTC 2023

On Fri, 2023-09-29 at 12:51 +0100, miguel medalha via samba wrote:
> > > I discovered that you can (and should) still connect with NLA if
> > > you use
> the
> > > Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) before username:Instead of
> > > "domain\username" use "fqdn.domain.here\username"
> > At least with remmina does not work... FYI.
>
> Thanks for the information. It works with the default Windows RDP
> client,though.

Anything that uses NTLM will fail.
Andrew Bartlett

--
Andrew Bartlett (he/him)       https://samba.org/~abartlet/Samba Team Member (since 2001) https://samba.orgSamba Team Lead                https://catalyst.net.nz/services/sambaCatalyst.Net Ltd
Proudly developing Samba for Catalyst.Net Ltd - a Catalyst IT group