[Samba] Connecting Windows 11 Pro as domain member

Rob Campbell robcampbell08105 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 16:33:45 UTC 2023

Is there a Wiki on how to join my Windows 11 Pro to my Samba AD DC?  I'm
able to join other Linux computers but not my Windows.  My Windows is 22H2
but my Samba is 4.17.10.  I'm guessing it's something on the Windows side
because it doesn't even seem like it's getting to the Samba server at all.
I don't see any activity in any of the Samba logs or the system logs.

In all things, Be Intentional.