[Samba] Moving a AD DC from one network to another

Luis Peromarta lperoma at icloud.com
Tue Nov 21 16:27:42 UTC 2023

I’d add a new DC in B, use "AD site and services" and assign the new DC to the new site, new network. Any DC can own the FSMO roles, I would have it in the busiest site.

Once you are happy with the result you can if you want remove a DC from A if desired, I would not do it.

By the way is 130.130.x.x RFC 1918 ? I think not.

LP