[Samba] Synology shares not accessible...

Ingo Asche foren at asche-rz.de
Tue Jun 20 18:48:14 UTC 2023

There was a Travis Wenks here, who has/had the same problems.

I'm still hoping, he's reading the Samba mail list and tell me if he has
still the same problems and we maybe can ally for this.

Maybe the maintainers who has answered to the bug report can give some
advice, too.

The problem for me is that the developers from Synology think it can't
be their fault. It's a little bit frustrating.

Regards
Ingo
https://github.com/WAdama