[Samba] File timestamp issue

Anders Östling anders.ostling at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 06:22:19 UTC 2023

Hi
Thanks for the tip, but i have tried that too. No go.
The only thing right now that works is to omit S from /COPY:DATSO, ie skip
security descriptors. Makes no sense but that's what I have found out after
dozens of tests.

I will recreate the shares and be careful to follow Rowlands advise on
setting the correct rights on the share.

mån 19 juni 2023 kl. 23:42 skrev spindles7 via samba <samba at lists.samba.org