[Samba] Some mounted drives using GPO are not showed

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Oct 11 08:13:22 UTC 2017

It really helps if you tell your..

OS = ?
Samba version = ?
Windows client are ?
Windows event logs messages ? ( event ids? )
And please show the smb.conf that may help also.

Also you can try the following, rightklik on "network locations"
Choose disconnect network drive, and select all problem drive letters, en disconnect.

Logout, ( preffered, reboot the pc ), login again.
Did it work?

Greetz,

Louis