[Fwd: what tree did you fall out of?]

Kai Blin k.blin at gmx.net
Fri Oct 6 12:26:49 GMT 2000

Sitting at the campfire, Matthew Keller told:

> 	I thought I'd share one of Mr. Rhett's "personal" notes with the list.
> I am now filter-deleting this thread as it is a waste of ALL of our
> energies.

Folks.

Is this the samba-flame_war list?
It's about samba and NTdom stuff, right?

Mr. Rhett's tone may have been a bit rude, but not knowing the story behind
that, it's none of my buissnes.
Jeremy himself said, that he would like to see this thread ended. And, him
beeing the one offended, we should respect this.

Let's just stop _right now_!!

I hope my letter wasn't too offensive and doesn't start a flame war again!
So, If any of you guys out there have _any_ remarks, _please_ send them to
me, not to the list!

Yours,

Kai

--
Kai Blin, Sysop
University of Tuebingen

It's hard to tune heavily tuned code.  :-)
             -- Larry Wall in <199801141725.JAA07555 at wall.org>