[cifs-protocol] [EXTERNAL] [MS-ADTS] Procedure for setting msDS-ManagedPasswordId attribute - TrackingID#2311280040000920

Kristian Smith Kristian.Smith at microsoft.com
Tue Nov 28 02:38:33 UTC 2023

[DocHelp to Bcc]
[Case mail to Cc]

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for your request. The case number 2311280040000920 has been created for this inquiry. One of our team members will follow up with you soon.

Regards,

Kristian Smith

Support Escalation Engineer | Azure DevOps, Windows Protocols | Microsoft® Corporation

Office phone: +1 425-421-4442

Email: kristian.smith at microsoft.com<mailto:kristian.smith at microsoft.com>

Working hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm PST, Monday – Friday

Team Manager: Gary Ranne garyra at microsoft.com<mailto:garyra at microsoft.com>

ServiceHub:  https://serviceshub.microsoft.com/support/contactsupport_

In case you don't hear from me, please call your regional number here:  https://support.microsoft.com/help/13948/global-customer-service-phone-numbers.

If you need assistance outside my normal working hours, please reach out to devbu at microsoft.com<mailto:devbu at microsoft.com>.  One of my colleagues will gladly continue working on this issue.devbu at microsoft.com<mailto:devbu at microsoft.com>.  One of my colleagues will gladly continue working on this issue.