[Samba] Windows 10 in Samba 3 domain: netlogon share access denied

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Jul 9 14:34:11 UTC 2015

I'm just smart with my external memory (google)
Googled this within 3 minutes. ;-)
and you know, i never installed/used windows 10 ;-) (yet)
starting with that after my holiday.. and when samba 4.2.3 is in sernet.

but your welkom and happy it works for you.
And i now have a new GPO setting tested by you... Thanks !
            _
           /(|
          (  :

;-)