[Samba] Windows 10 in Samba 3 domain: netlogon share access denied

Marcel Ebbrecht m.ebbrecht at dortmundit.de
Thu Jul 9 14:04:39 UTC 2015

Louis was right :)

Solution: GPEDIT.MSC -> Computer -> Administrative templates -> Network
-> Networkprovider -> Hardened UNC Paths

Added

\\foo.lan\netlogon and Value:
RequireMutualAuthentication=0,RequireIntegrity=0,RequirePrivacy=0

also added this for \\dc1\... and \\dc1.e2c.lan\... works :)

Better call samba people when having problems with windows ;)