[Samba] Fwd: samba & Oracle ACFS Issues

Nacho del Rey odelreym at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 04:01:34 MST 2015

The symptom is that the windows process which is accessing the samba share
hangs
Also, if you try to open the same share (you can do the connection) to see
the files, the ls command hangs

The other samba shares don't be affected at all, they work ok

So the only thing you can do is a reload/restart to resume operations

Nacho.